Traditional Beige Floral Stair Carpet 1020-B55 70cm
Seen it for less? Let us know.
- Free Delivery to Ireland and UK
- Priority Service Available
This timeless traditional floral design has been created here in a rich blend of colours. Made from 100% polypropylene this stair carpet is stain resistant, easy to clean and will brighten and refresh any area of your home.
The stair carpet runner price listed is Per Running Metre (3ft 3") so simply order the quantity that corresponds to the metre length required (If you require a 6 metre length order a quantity of 6).
To measure the length of stair carpet, measure the width of the step front to back (Normally around 9") and the height of the riser (Typically around 7"). Don't forget the top and bottom risers.
A typical 13 step staircase would require 18ft (5.5metres) allowing a little extra. To convert feet into metres multiply the length in feet by 0.3048. This information is merely a guide and in no way can be assumed to apply to all staircases.
USE AS A RUNNER: If you intend to use as a hall runner the ends will require binding. We can get the ends bound, the cost is £5 for both short ends. To buy binding type binding into search and confirm to buy a quantity of 2. Binding will be completed same working day if the order is placed before 12pm.
*Runners ordered off the roll cannot be returned as they have been altered for sale*
Also available in a 60cm (2ft) width
- Size: 70cm (2ft 4") Width
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Colours: Beiges, Creams, Browns & Black
- Depth: 8mm
- Rug Backing: Hessian Jute
- Product Code: 1020-B55
- very happy Review by Sally P
- This is the 3rd item I have ordered from The Rug House and, yet again, I am absolutely delighted! It's a beautiful I am very pleased with this product. It came earlier than expected and looks very nice in my living room. Very pleased with the quality and it makes the room look a lot brighter. The price is very much value for money. (Posted on 22/10/2013)