You have no items in your bag.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to therughouse.co.uk terms and conditions for use which apply to the use of this website and by accessing the website and/or placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions relating to the terms and conditions of using this website the please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 165 6225.
www.therughouse.co.uk is operated by:
The Rug House Ltd., 23 Shepherd’s Way, Carnbane Industrial Estate, Newry BT35 6EE
You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete
- You will notify us immediately of any changed to personal information
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw this website or any part thereof, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or to any third party; and/or
- Change the Conditions when required, and your continued use of the website following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such a change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine if conditions have changed
Third Party Links
We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your own discretion. You agree that as you have chosen to access these linked websites we are not responsible for the availability, terms, policies, content or security of these external websites or resources nor do we endorse any of the content on these external websites.
Throughout this website you will notice that recommendations are offered for products available on our website. These recommendations are based on top sellers, past purchases and ratings. Your recommendations may change as you move around the site. We try to ensure our recommendations are suitable for your needs. Details of the products recommended are correct at the time of recommendation but are subject to change without notice.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Below are the steps required to create a contract between you and us:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from therughouse.co.uk.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions provided for cancelling orders.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by therughouse.co.uk. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with therughouse.co.uk please write to us at the following address:
The Rug House Ltd.
23 Shepherd’s Way
Carnbane Industrial Estate
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 0845 165 6225, or write to: The Rug House Ltd, 23 Shepherd’s Way, Carnbane Industrial Estate, Newry BT35 6EE
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us within 60 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please see our Refund Policy for further details.
- Prices can change at any time, please check the pricing of your order before confirmation
- We have taken every step necessary to ensure this website is secure for online shopping. The Rug House Ltd. cannot be responsible for the fraudulent use of a lost credit card on this website but we will do all we can to assist your credit card company once you have reported the fraud to them
Products purchased are sold subject to the product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including and without limitation, estimated delivery times, price, size, warranties, after sales service and guarantees.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images, prices and descriptions of products appearing on this website are accurate at the time when the information is inputted on to the website. The website is kept as up-to-date as possible but information including the product descriptions and details on this website may not always reflect the exact details at the time of purchase. Price is confirmed at the time of order acceptance by us.
Our Returns Policy is explained
By placing an order using this website, over the phone or in our store, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our returns policy. Your existing statutorily rights are not affected by these conditions.
- Gift vouchers can be used for the purchase of goods on this website, over the telephone or in our store
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- If the good ordered online or in store total less than the gift voucher value, we will assign the balance as credit with therughouse.co.uk for redemption against future orders
- If you are returning goods purchased using a gift voucher/s, the return value will be credited to your online shopping account for use against future purchases
- Only valid for orders placed online
- The Rug House reserves the right to decline refuse acceptance of any orders where, in its opinion, a discount code is invalid for the order being placed
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, whiles stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time
- Only one discount or promotion code can be used per order
- Promotion and discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Codes are not valid on sale items or discounted items
- In the event of a product being returned, refunds will be provided for the amount paid once the discount is applied, less any additional costs incurred on the original order
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code
- In promotions where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item
- The Rug House Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
All postage costs to your destination address will be displayed when placing your order.
- Please note that for some EU extended areas, a UPS additional postage charge may apply. You will be notified of this charge and given the option to pay the additional charge or cancel your order
- XXL sizes cannot be shipped internationally. If you order one of these sizes, you will be notified that we cannot ship the order and you will be given the option to either change or cancel your order for a full refund.
International Customs and duties
Please note that orders outside of the EU may be subject to additional charges for import duties and taxes by the destination country. These charges are beyond our control and we cannot predict what the cost will be as import duties can vary from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Duties and taxes will be paid on your behalf by the shipper and you must agree to pay these charges when they are billed to you. Please note that in placing an order outside of the EU, you agree to pay all taxes and duties which may apply.
Our free returns policy applies to UK customers only, however we do aim to provide the best possible prices for international returns. If you are an international customer and you would like to return an item, please contact us for further information. If you would like to know the cost of returning an item from outside the UK before you buy, please contact us and we will send you a quote
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is “and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what The Rug House Ltd. and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post via this link.
Our company details are:
The Rug House Ltd.
Registered office: 23 Shepherd’s Way, Carnbane Industrial Estate, Newry BT35 6EE
Registered in Northern Ireland. Company registration number: 606913
VAT no: GB926 0465 28