Black & Brown Floral Pattern Stair Carpet - 70cm (2ft 4") Width
This product is no longer available.
Please use the menu on the left hand side of this page or our site search form above to locate similar products.
The stair carpet runner price listed is Per Running Metre (3ft 3") so simply order the quantity that corresponds to the metre length required (If you require a 6 metre length order a quantity of 6).
To measure the length of stair carpet, measure the width of the step front to back (Normally around 9") and the height of the riser (Typically around 7"). Don't forget the top and bottom risers.
A typical 13 step staircase would require 18ft (5.5metres) allowing a little extra. To convert feet into metres multiply the length in feet by 0.3048. This information is merely a guide and in no way can be assumed to apply to all staircases.
USE AS A RUNNER: If you intend to use as a hall runner the ends will require binding. We can get the ends bound, the cost is £5 Per End. To buy binding type binding into serach and confirm to buy a quantity of 2. Binding will take at least 1 week.
*Runners ordered off the roll cannot be returned as they have been altered for sale*
- Size: 70cm (2ft 4") Width
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Colours: Black, Brown, Beige & Cream
- Depth: 8mm
- Rug Backing: Hessian Jute
- Product Code: 1170-B11
- Beautiful Review by Rona J. T. Estabillo "rjbless777"
- No matter where I put it, it still looks beautiful! I've finally decided to put it under my glass circular dining table so that I can see it everytime I eat!!! (Posted on 13/08/2013)
- just the job, Review by super shopper
- Looks great in the hall nice colours.Delivery was quick,but because we were out when it came had to wait over the weekend but that couldn't be helped.Great value for money. (Posted on 21/02/2013)
- the perfect rug, Review by N. Starosta
- I could have bought comparable rugs for upwards of three hundred pounds but this little beauty was less than twenty pounds and it is exactly as stated. Perfect for my purpose. (Posted on 20/02/2013)