Shiraz Traditional Red Medallion Rug 1020-R55
Seen it for less? Let us know.
- Free Delivery to Ireland and UK
- Priority Service Available
Made from 100% Polypropylene this rug is stain resistant, easy to clean and will add a traditional design with a contemporary twist to any room. This soft Belgian made rug will compliment carpet, tiled, laminate or wooden flooring.
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Colours: Reds, Greens, Creams & Browns.
- Depth: 8mm
- Rug Backing: Hessian Jute
- Product Code:1020-R55
- Precise Review by Hope Vincent
- Good quality and worth the money. Item received in time and was as described by the seller. The measurements were correct which fits my landing very well and looks very good. (Posted on 20/09/2013)
- Beautiful Rugs Review by Daffy duck
- Ordered 4 matching rugs for our cottage, arrived as stated within 2 days of ordering. Excellent service, great quality rugs they look superb and exceeded all our expectations. (Posted on 27/03/2013)
- Large rug, Review by Jam
- This is one of the best things I have brought delivered next day and is so good the colour are great it just magic (Posted on 28/02/2013)
- Large medalion carpet, Review by Saphie
- Very nice quality carpet for such a reasonable price. With free postage I will deffinatley use again When I change my other room (Posted on 20/02/2013)
- Beautiful Rug, Review by yogielt
- Very nice rug. Arrived very quickly, so very pleased with the purchase. Good size and it made room look bigger. Easy to hoover. (Posted on 19/02/2013)
- Great rug! Review by Gemma
- the rug arrived a lot quicker than anticipated so was really impressed. I think it's a good looking good quality rug and I'm really pleased with it. with have cats and our last rug was a nightmare to get clean but this one cleans up well. ,. (Posted on 18/02/2013)
- Beautiful Traditional Red Rug Review by RACHEL SABINE
- OMG this rug is GORGEOUS!!! Looked even better than it did in the pictures and arrived on time despite adverse weather conditions! Thank you :) (Posted on 18/02/2013)