Plain Soft Thick Aubergine Shaggy Runner Rugs Stockholm
This product is no longer available.
Please use the menu on the left hand side of this page or our site search form above to locate similar products.
This collection of luxury dense shag pile shaggy rugs are made from the finest quality materials that are soft to the touch. This striking shaggy rug comes in a beautiful deep aubergine shade which is perfect for bringing warm tones to a room. These non-shedding thick shaggy rugs, with a stain resistant pile are available in 15 colours and various sizes. Rectangular and circular styles are offered in this collection.
- Material: 100% Super Soft Twisted Shaggy Pile.
- Colour: Aubergine
- Weight: 2.7kg PerSqM
- Rug Backing: Hessian.
- Design Code:Stockholm Aubergine
- rug Review by pat walton
- Very comfortable and luxurious under foot, and it complimates the rest of the colour in my bedroom. Its a very warm colour. (Posted on 20/11/2013)
- Amazing! Review by CharlMarie
- This was the cheapest thick rug I managed to find and it is perfect. Lovely and soft, doesn't leave wool everywhere, fits perfectly in the space I have. Definitely a great purchase for students to make that tiny room feel a bit more like home! (Posted on 08/10/2013)
- aubergine shaggy rub Review by lynda grainger
- The colour was excellent an ideal match for where i wanted to place it. Little bit sorry i didn't get the next size up as i was quite thrilled with rug when it arrived but was very pleased all the same. it lived up to its description being quite soft and reasonably thick. Would recommend this rug. (Posted on 13/08/2013)
- Luxurious, Review by ruth breeze
- We are really pleased with our rug - fast delivery - colour as described - makes sitting room look a lot cosier than a rectangular one - good quality. (Posted on 21/02/2013)
- Lovely little rug Aubergine Shaggy Runner Review by koala
- The rug was delivered promptly. It is as shown, is a good colour, has a very pleasant and comfortable feel, and fits in our little room well. So far, it is wearing well. (Posted on 19/02/2013)