Shiraz Purple & Black Modern Motif Rug 1002-H33
Seen it for less? Let us know.
- Free Delivery to Ireland and UK
- Priority Service Available
Shiraz offers a striking purple patterned rug with contrasting black floral features which will make an impact in any room. Stain resistant and easy to clean, the 100% Polypropylene constructed rug is machine tuffed with an added simple design to add colour and meet new trends.
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Colours: Purple and Black
- Depth: 8mm
- Rug Backing: Hessian Jute
- Product Code: 1002-H33
- Lovely colour, easy to clean Review by Clare
- Stand out design even on dark purple, easy to clean, soft on bare feet, really happy with the product altogether (Posted on 06/08/2013)
- Great looking Purple modern rug Review by David Mill
- Arrived quickly and in good condition. Looks great in our living room, very happy with it. (Posted on 22/04/2013)
- Beautiful rug, Review by G. Mackenzie
- Lovely, warm, comfortable rug. Perfect for my new bedroom and perfect match to my new curtains. Would def recommend. Love it. (Posted on 21/03/2013)
- rug, Review by sylvia
- Really pleased with this rug. I think it is really great value for the money. Already it has endured spills and accidents, and really has shrugged off stains. (Posted on 14/03/2013)
- Rich, Review by Dee
This rug looks so much better than in the photo, it's a rich looking purple, deeper than the image.
extremely well made, really sets my newly decorated room off.
I would buy one again. (Posted on 07/03/2013)
- Great rug, Review by Ms. H. E. Walker
- If you need a rug, then you know how much rugs cost out on the high street. Well this rug is brilliant, dont think just because its off line there must be something wrong with it, mine was great and came when it says it would. Very much value for money and more. (Posted on 05/03/2013)
- Fab Modren Purple Rug Review by Marie Hales
- A beautiful rug, and really good quality for the price. We are thrilled with it and it has made such a difference to our sitting room. (Posted on 20/02/2013)