TheRugHouse.co.uk operates a FREE weekday delivery service throughout the UK and Ireland including the Scottish Highlands, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.*
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5.30pm.
We endeavour to deliver most stock items within 3 working days. Delivery of products that are not in stock usually takes seven to ten days.
You will be informed within 48hrs of placing your order if there is any delay in your delivery.
*Free shipping to the Scottish Highlands, the Isle Of Man and the Channel Islands applies only to rugs under 120cm in width.
- We work with a number of delivery service providers.
- Parcelforce for rugs greater then 120cm wide
- GLS for Rep. Of Ireland orders
- We select the most appropriate provider depending on the dimensions of the rugs in your order.
- All rugs are dispatched within one working day of receiving payment unless otherwise stated.
- Parcelforce, GLS and Royal Mail 1st Class Services require a signature as proof of delivery.
- We can deliver to an alternative address other than your billing address if this is more convenient for you (e.g. a work address)
Please find below an estimated delivery time for each of the delivery services we use:
- Parcelforce 48 - 2 Working Days
- Parcelforce 24 - 1 Working Day
- GLS Ireland - 1 Working Day
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded - 2 Working Days
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2 to 3 Working Days
- Royal Mail Standard Parcels - 3 to 5 Working Days
- Parcelforce International - 7 Working Days +
Priority Delivery - Saturdays
To request a Saturday delivery please contact us at 0845 165 6225 or 028302 50027 or select the Saturday delivery option at the checkout. A charge of £12 will be applied for Saturday deliveries and all orders must be place before 11:00 am on Thursday.
Priority Delivery - 24 Hour Service
We offer a 24 hour delivery service for items below 1.5m in width.
You can select the 24 hour service at the checkout provided that all rugs in your cart are less then 1.5m in width.
- 24 Hour delivery can only be selected for items 1.5m or below in width (width being the narrowest measurement eg.150cm x 210cm or 90cm x 150cm)
- A charge of £3 will be applied at the checkout for a 24 Hour deliver service
- Orders must be placed before 11:00 am Monday to Thursday
- Orders purchased on Friday on a 24 Hour delivery service will not be delivered until Monday
- 24 Hour delivery service is not provided for remote Highland and Island Areas
- Call 0845 165 6225 for further information
How do I track my order?
To track your delivery or check the status of your order, please contact our Customer Service department using our contact form or call us on 0845 165 6225 between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday and one of our Customer Services team will provide you with a full update.
What if I'm not at home when you deliver or I would like to reschedule the delivery time?
If you are not at home for the scheduled delivery, Parcelforce may attempt to leave your rug(s) with a neighbour, your local post office or alternatively it will be taken back to your local Parcelforce depot and delivery will be attempted again the next working day.
A card should be left by the driver to inform you of where the rug has been delivered to.
If you have any concerns regarding your delivery or you have missed an attempted delivery and require a tracking number please contact our Customer Services department at 0845 165 6225 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or contact us using our contact form.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within seven days of receipt of the rug. We will help arrange for the return of the rug. The customer will pay all return costs. We will then refund you the difference or we can offer you store credit to the value of the item minus returning charge.
Can I order from TheRugHouse.co.uk and collect from a shop?
Yes, you are welcome to order from our website and collect in person from our warehouse located at:
The Rug House
23 Shepherds Way
Carnbane Industrial Estate
To arrange a collection in person telephone 0845 165 6225.