Concorde Hardwearing Cut To Any Length Long Red Runner Rug
Seen it for less? Let us know.
- Free Delivery to Ireland and UK
- Priority Service Available
This hardwearing and durable runner has a rubber back and short thick pile to allow for easy cleaning. It has a strong non-slip and water repellent backing. Ideal for use in the home, garage, shed or workplace this carpet will protect floors and looks great even when dirty. It can be cut to any length required and does not need to be bound as the pile is designed to be cut and not fray. It can be cut with a Stanley knife so can be ordered in larger sizes and cut as required.
*Runners ordered off the roll cannot be returned as they have been altered for sale*
- Size: 66cm (2ft 2") Width
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Colours: Red & Black
- Depth: 5mm
- Rug Backing: Non-Slip Rubber
- Great Item Review by Christine Moffitt
- This is a great item, hardwearing and very functional. It protects from heavy tread marks and I would not hesitate to buy another when needed. (Posted on 22/10/2013)
- sturdy runner Review by S J D
This runner looks good, we have put 2 in our kitchen. They have a rubber backing which stops them from moving on the lino floor. Easy to clean.
Some reviewers have mentioned on the alternative colour runners that they had trouble getting the runner 2 lay flat after it had been rolled up for delivery, thought I was going to have the same problem with this runner but I found that if you roll it up the opposite way from the kinks - like you would to flatten a rolled sheet of paper - then the runner stays flat on the ground. (Posted on 02/08/2013)
- hallway runner Review by Von H
- This is a fantastic runner, as we were able to get the exact length for our hallway. Non slip backing, no more lumps or bumps in the rug. Looks great! (Posted on 16/07/2013)
- Fab Durable Red Runner That is cut to measure Review by Chris "rubylove5"
- I was really surprised at how good this runner looks, considering it cost so little. The hallway of my rented flat was recently laid with cream vinyl after a leaking pipe damaged the (horrible) dark grey carpet. I chose the vinyl to make the hall look larger and brighter but unfortunately it had to be joined half way down the hall. Not a good look, so decided a runner was the answer. As the accent colour in my lounge is red, I chose the grey with red stripe runner. Cut perfectly with no fraying edges, it looks much more expensive than it was and I'm delighted with it. And of course it hides the join in the vinyl! Excellent value for money and I'd have no hesitation in buying more if needed. (Posted on 17/04/2013)
- Strong hard wearing mat, Review by joycemortlake
- We put this down a while ago and it is really good at picking up the dirt and getting shoes clean. A winner (Posted on 23/02/2013)