Bolero Modern Aubergine Purple Soft Anti Slip Machine Washable Bath and Pedestal Mats 1030
This product is no longer available.
Please use the menu on the left hand side of this page or our site search form above to locate similar products.
YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING:
How to Buy: All of the bath rugs are available in the individual sizes listed above allowing you to create your own bath mat sets by purchasing the size(s) you require. Please note that if you select the 50x50cm Pedestal mat you will receive only the pedestal mat (the rug that goes around the toilet/sink base) and if select only the 50x80cm or 70x120cm size you will receive only the rectangle rug. You can purchase a two piece set by selecting either of the bottom two options from the drop down box.
The Bolero range of modern and traditional style shaggy pile rugs are made from 100% machine washable acrylic with a non-slip rubber latex backing making them ideal for hard floors such as tiles and laminate. The practical nature and vibrant designs make these rugs suitable for any room in the home particularly the bathroom.
- Material: Machine Washable 100% Acrylic
- Colours: Aubergine Purple
- Depth: 2cm
- Rug Backing: Non-Slip Rubber
- Product Code: Bolero 1030-Aubergine
- Overjoyed Review by Banjo "Ann cliff"
Quality Price Value
- Lovely rug, Review by yvonne christopher
- lovely colour just what ive been looking for,and looking good in the bathroom,look like i have paid dear for it but value for money, thats very rare yiu get these days well done once again anazon (Posted on 11/03/2013)
- Bolero Aubergine Bath Rug, Review by Mrs C I Matthews
- Much smaller than I expected, should of red the size more carefully, but a lovely colour, matches my bathroom perfectly. Wish now I had purchased the larger rug. (Posted on 05/03/2013)
- Very nice, Review by Cathy PF
- Lovely and colour is as in the picture. I would advise washing before using it to get rid of excess fluff - probably obvious to most but I didn't think!!! It doesn't slip at all, due to the backing. (Posted on 21/02/2013)