Cybergold Super Strength Rug Control Spray
Seen it for less? Let us know.
- Free Delivery to Ireland and UK
- Priority Service Available
Cybergold Super Strength Rug Control Spray - 500 ml – Now available in an even stronger concentration. Guaranteed to stop rugs, mats, doormats and bathroom sets of all kinds from moving. Cybergold anti-creep/slip spray totally stops rugs, mats, doormats, runners & bathroom sets from slipping and creeping. Cybergold anti-slip spray is effective on all types of flooring including carpet, vinyl, ceramic, marble, wood & laminate flooring. The rugs can be easily lifted and repositioned without further application of the product. Bathroom sets can be machine washed, and when dry still works without further application. 1 bottle covers up to 8sqm
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Brilliant!, Review by CPR
- Having had a bad fall when a hessian backed wool rug slipped on a tiled floor I bought this spray as a last hope. I had previously tried double-sided non-slip tape, which didn't stay sticky for long. This spray, however, has created a fine latex-type coating and the rug is now non-slip. I did apply 3 coats as suggested in the directions and, so far, it has worked a treat! (Posted on 04/04/2013)
- Excellent product - Control Spray Review by Mr Alan Neil Davison
- Excellent product which has stopped the mats/rug from moving. Used this product before and works really well, only had one failure but that was due to the mat in question and not the spray! (Posted on 26/03/2013)
- WOW! Review by The Debster
Don't normally write reviews but felt I had to with this, since it is so fantastic. We had a rug by the front door that was forever sliding forwards and blocking the door from opening or shutting. It was driving us nuts! We tried the usual sticky backed stuff that you place on the floor, but this just lost its stickiness over time so thought I'd try something new.
Saw this and thought this can never work surely but purchased it based on the reviews. How fabulous, it is very sticky a bit like velcro when it is on the mat. Its sticks so well and in over two weeks the rug has not moved a millimeter. If you are looking for something to hold a rug secure - this is the one to buy!
It is fab! (Posted on 21/03/2013)
- Top Product!! Review by Morinehtar "Gericalo"
- Does what it says. Once dry creates a very sticky/tacky finish on the underside of the rug. The rug can be peeled off like velcro but won't budge when down. (Posted on 14/03/2013)
- Cybergold Rug Control Spray, Review by G. Aylen
Having spent many years putting up with rugs and mats having a mind of their own and moving to where they wanted to go, I reluctantly tried a bottle of this spray. I didn't believe that it would live up to expectations! Surprise, it was everything I could have hoped for. Two easy applications and the mats now stay where I want them to, in the same place all the time!!! Fantastic! Yes, I've now ordered a second bottle to do the remainder of the mats in the house. Maybe I'll also move on to the bathroom sets aswell now!!
Geoff Aylen (Posted on 08/03/2013)
- Oh my goodness IT WORKS!, Review by Rainbow Annie
- We had new polypropolene and zaylon low pile carpet fitted and the rugs made to protect the heavily used areas moved around the instant you put them in place, marching firmly in one direction towards the door! We live in Spain where the winters are getting very cold over recent years, hence the new carpet! In desperation I bought this super strength Rug Control Spray and was dismayed to read on the bottle that it is unlikely to work until new carpet has been down 6 months. I decided to try just one of the rugs and was very careful to follow the directions exactly. The rug has a hession base so I sprayed it 3 times, leaving it to dry for 2 hours in-between each spraying and then storing it flat overnight to finish drying. This does take a lot of the liquid but having had it delivered to Spain I wasn't too worried about penny pinching, provided it would work. When I felt it this morning there didn't seem much to 'feel' on the hession so I was doubtful that it would work but I put it down anyway and it instantly gripped the new carpet and stayed resolutely in place. I am amazed, but VERY pleased! It is worth every penny! (Posted on 28/02/2013)
- Cybergold Magic!, Review by Rubinstein
This is my second bottle of this marvellous product. It has made my life so much easier after months/years of constantly straightening and resetting the creeping rugs in my house. I cannot speak too highly of Cybergold and feel it is worth every penny. Delivery was quick and payment simple. Thank-you for this
superb product bought via Amazon. (Posted on 26/02/2013)
- This Product Really DOES Work!!!!! Review by Mrs. C. Roberts "wildflower47"
This super-strength formula turned my ever runaway hessian-backed 5'x3' rug into an immobile object with 2 coats. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Really easy to apply, not as terrible smell as some others have suggested in their reviews, and I will never use anything else but this in the future.
Over 45 years of marriage I have tried every conceivable variant of rug-creep product. None of them ever worked. This is quite an expensive solution to the problem (I used the whole bottle), but since it has worked, I consider it well worth the money. (Posted on 22/02/2013)
- Anti creep rug spray, Review by Poppy Pen
- Having been very frustated by a "moving" rug for month`s, sent for this spray and I must admit was very sceptical about the 100% guarantee. I can now say it works!! The rug ia stationary!! Well worth the money. (Posted on 21/02/2013)
- Very Pleased Customer, Review by D. Haughton
- Very impressed with the rug control spray. It works on any rug! I have used it on a thick heavy room rug 6ftx5ft, hallway runner, small material rug and two door mats; it works a treat. None of the rugs/mats move when vacuumed or when my 3 large dogs do handbrake skids on the rugs! What an amazing product! (Posted on 20/02/2013)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total